Chariot Motors is an innovative company in the field of production and distribution of electric buses in the European market. As a result of the company’s activities expanding on the European market, Chariot Motors is looking to recruit the following professional:
Tender Procurement Specialist
- Follows and analyzes ongoing opportunities for sales of electric buses in various European countries;
- Preparation and organization of necessary tender documentation, required for participation in tender procedures;
- Execution of public tender preparation procedures to the state of excellence in a strict timely manner under strict deadlines.
Requirements and Experience:
- Mandatory minimum of 5 years of successfully proven track record in public tenders’ applications;
- Self-organized person capable of setting and executing tangible milestones in a strict timely manner;
- Higher education in engineering/law/economics;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a mandatory requirement;
- Fluency (written and spoken) in an additional foreign language is to be considered as an advantage, German/Italian/French/Spanish are preferred options;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, graphics’ programs);
- Self-reliable, attention to detail and problems-solving oriented person;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure is a mandatory requirement.
The company offers:
- Working environment related to execution of cross-border projects;
- Conditions for development of specific knowledge in the field of electro-mobility;
- A friendly and close-knit team-based working environment.
Please submit your CV to:
All submitted applications, including detailed CV will be considered. Only the short-listed candidates will be further invited for an interview.