INFORMATION TO USERS ON PERSONAL DATA
How we intend to process your personal data
We process your personal data only to the extent we need to contact you regarding an attempt to contact you.
We will store the personal data you have provided to us to the extent required by applicable regulations..
What data do we process?
We will process the following categories of your personal data:
(3) country of origin;
(5) linkedin profile (not necessary);
(6) CV – for a job candidate;
(7) cover letter – for a job candidate.
The listed categories of personal data are only those that you provide to us. We will not ask for any other personal data from you except insofar as we need it and we have reached a general agreement with you for this purpose..
We may be required to process and store personal data on legal grounds and to achieve regulatory compliance, such as to prevent, establish or investigate a crime, prevent loss, fraud or other financial misconduct..
What are your rights:
We would like to inform you that as a subject of personal data, the ORD (General Regulation on Personal Data Protection) grants you several additional rights compared to the previous legal framework. These include the following:
- You have the right to ask us to access and correct or delete your personal data or to restrict the processing of the data subject, or the right to object to the processing if you believe that it is not carried out in the statutory manner.
- You have the right to data portability – this means that you have the right to request that personal data that you have provided to us and that relate to you be transmitted to you in a widely used machine-readable format, and that you have the right to request us to transfer this personal data to third parties without undue delay.
- If at any time a dispute arises between you and us on issues concerning the legality of the activities of processing your personal data, you have the right to refer to the Commission for Personal Data Protection.