Entered into force: 27.08.2020
Last changed: 27.08.2020
1. What is personal data?
Personal data is information that directly or indirectly identifies you as an individual, indirectly meaning when it is combined with other information such as your name, e-mail address, etc.
2. How Chariot Motors processes your personal data?
We do not collect or process more or other types of personal data than we need. We will send you a newsletter for marketing purposes only if you have given your explicit consent to do so.
We will only use personal data as set out in this policy, unless you have given us your explicit consent to another use of your personal data, such as through an explicit statement of consent to send marketing messages..
3. What personal data does Chariot Motors process?
We will process the following categories of your personal data:
- country of origin;
- linkedin profile (not necessary);
- CV – for a job candidate;
- cover letter – for a job candidate.
The listed categories of personal data are only those that you provide to us when attempting to contact us. We will not ask for any other personal information from you other than this.
We may be required to process and store personal data on legal grounds and to achieve regulatory compliance, such as to prevent, establish or investigate a crime, prevent loss, fraud or other financial misconduct..
4. Using the Home Page
(2) Third Party Websites: For the convenience of our visitors, this portal contains links to various websites that are not linked, controlled or managed by us. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to these websites. We are not responsible for the security or protection of any data collected by these third parties. We encourage you to contact these websites directly for information on their data protection policies.
5. To whom Chariot Motors shares your personal data
We will disclose your personal data only for the purposes and only to those third parties listed below – unless we have obtained from you additional consent for the transfer of personal data to other categories of third parties given elsewhere, such as by declaration of consent for a specific purpose. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is processed, protected and transferred in accordance with applicable law..
(1) External service providers:
We will share or give access to such information to external service providers only to the extent necessary for the respective purposes. This information may not be used by them for any other purpose, in particular for their own purposes or for the purposes of third parties. External suppliers are obliged by contract with us to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
(2) Transformation of a commercial company and purchase of shares:
In connection with the conversion, restructuring, merger, sale or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal data, on a reasonable scale to the acquirer of those units or assets, and as necessary for the transfer of ownership, provided that the receiving party agrees to treat your personal data in a manner that complies with applicable personal data protection legislation.
(3) Public authorities:
We will disclose your personal data to public authorities when required by law. For example, we will grant requests from courts, administrative and other public state or municipal bodies, which may include similar state or municipal authorities..
6. Processing of children’s personal data
We do not collect or process personal data of children under 18 years of age. If we learn that a child’s personal data has been accidentally collected, we will delete the data in question in a timely manner.
7. Processing of special categories of personal data (“sensitive” data)
We do not collect or process the so-called special categories of personal data, namely: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, data on the health condition or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of the individual.
8. Security of your data
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We apply the appropriate level of protection and to this end have developed reasonable physical, electronic and technical procedures to protect the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to transmitted, stored or otherwise processed personal data. Access to your personal data is allowed only to those employees on the principle of need for information for official purposes or who need it to perform their official duties. In the event of a leak containing personal data, we will follow all applicable notification rules in such cases.
9. What are your legal rights?
As a data subject, you have specific legal rights related to the personal data we collect from you. This applies to all processing activities that we carry out and undertake with your personal data and which are listed above. We respect your individual rights and will answer your questions adequately.
The list that follows contains information about your rights arising from the applicable data protection laws:
- Right of correction: You have the right to correct personal data concerning you. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that personal data at our disposal and under our control, which is regularly processed, is accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the latest information available to us.
- Right of restriction: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:- challenge the accuracy of your personal data for the period we need to verify their accuracy,
– the processing is unlawful and you request a restriction on the processing instead of deleting your personal data,
– we no longer need your personal data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or protection of rights and legitimate interests, or
– objections to the processing pending verification that our legal grounds take precedence over yours.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask us for information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about what categories of personal data we hold or control, what they are used for, where we obtained them from, if not directly from you. and to whom they have been disclosed, if applicable. You have the right to a free copy of the personal data we hold about you. In accordance with applicable law, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any additional copy after the first one you may request.
- Right of portability: At your request, we will transfer your personal data to another controller when technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or contractual obligation. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal information, you may request that we transfer it directly to another administrator you specify.
- Right to delete: You have the right to delete your personal data if:
– personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– you have the right to object to the further processing of your personal data (see below) and exercise this right to object to the processing;
– the processing is based on your consent, you withdraw this consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
– personal data have been processed unlawfully
unless processing is necessary for the following reasons:
– to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing by us;
– in particular, for archiving purposes in the public interest;
– for the establishment, exercise or protection of rights and legitimate interests
- Right to object: You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data in connection with your specific situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent, but on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In such a case, we terminate the processing of your personal data, unless we prove that there are compelling legal grounds that take precedence over your interests, or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict the processing by us.
- Right to lodge a complaint: In the event of an alleged breach of applicable data protection laws, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor in your country of residence or at the place of the alleged breach. In the Republic of Bulgaria this body is the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP).
Additional information needed to exercise your rights:
- Deadline: We will try to comply with your request to exercise rights or request information from us concerning your personal data within 30 days, and this deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right, or due to the complexity of your request.
- Restriction of access: In certain situations we may not be able to give you access to all or part of your personal data due to legal provisions. If we deny your request for access, we will notify you of the reason for that denial.
- Impossibility of identification: In some cases we may not be able to verify your personal data based on the identifiers provided in your request. In such cases, when we cannot identify you as a data subject, we do not have the objective ability to comply with your request to exercise your legal rights as set out in this section, unless you provide us with additional information that would allow us to We identify you.
- Exercising your legal rights: To exercise your legal rights, please contact us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy..
10. Storage of your personal data
In the general case, we will store the personal data that you have provided to us for the purposes of contact, as long as we need to contact you, as well as for a longer period, as required by applicable regulations governing the requirements for accounting and control of the company’s cash flows.
11. Changes in current policy
We reserve the right to change our data protection practices and to update and amend this policy at any time. For this reason, we invite you to consult the policy regularly. This data protection policy is current at the date of the “last revision”, which is listed at the top of this page..
12. Contact details
The data of the personal data administrator are: CHARIOT MOTORS AD, with UIC 202659250, with address in Sofia, 5 Hristo Belchev Str., 3rd floor.
Please send your inquiries regarding data protection and any requests regarding the exercise of your legal rights through the contact form on our website.