Chariot Motors is a well-managed, publicly responsible company that cares for the environment. The company’s philosophy and business reflect this, while the renewed certification for these demanding international standards confirm it objectively and beyond doubt.
Chariot Motors’ people take personal responsibility for quality delivery and maintenance of electric buses and take pains to stick to the tightest quality requirements. Highly qualified and extensively experienced, they are constantly updating and raising the standards to which they aspire and the quality they deliver. Constant incremental improvement to quality management has been central to the company’s success.
Chariot Motors’ environmental policy seeks to cut air pollution and prevent further pollutants entering the air we breathe. The company conducts pollution risk analyses and adheres to effective rules for acting in industrial accidents as laid down by environmental law.
Chariot Motors’ management monitors the tightest compliance with standards, in particular:
- Staying abreast of market needs and offering quality products and services;
- Diverting a share of profit into infrastructure improvement;
- Optimise the identification and use of available materials, human resources, and capital to suit the company’s stakeholders;
- Orientate corporate processes so as to fulfil client requirements best;
- Train staff systematically to keep boosting qualifications and motivation, and make them aware of the need for constant measurable improvements in daily work.
Chariot Motors is proud to display its ISO certificates in the About us section of the company webpage.